Friday, June 17, 2005

Fresh Post


Arto Fresh In New Hampshire Posted by Hello

Its midnight and we put Arto down for the nth time. He keeps on getting up. Wants to stay awake with Mommy and Daddy. Thwarting mommy's efforts at giving him at least 14 hours a day of sleep. Its hard when mommy and daddy try to do some work during the day. He doesn't get as much naps. Little baby is so cute though. Dad swaddles him real well and he looks like a little burrito.

I unpacked his box of 3-6 month old hand-me-down clothes. He's outgrown his first batch of onesies and clothes. So fast. He's 12 weeks now. His three-month birthday is next week. My little man is growing up.

I like what Bill said. We're growing up with him (although he's certainly doing it faster than mom and dad).

Today a skater kid zipped by while Bill was holding the baby. He blurted, I mean blarted, "That's the cutest baby I've ever seen!" Awww. He is a cute one. I have to stop staring at him.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yep he is probably one of the cuter babies ive ever seen
bds

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home